Wednesday, December 23, 2020

New Book : Philosophical Critique of Perception and Motion (2020)

 My first book is now out in which I present a new theory on motion called the Theory of Independent Motion. This theory provides an alternative explanation to the Theory of Relativity which fails to take account of absolute motion. In the book, I argue that a body can have two separate motions - an independent and an absolute motion, which are often combined together as one but should instead be separated in order to understand the true mechanics of motion. By using this new theory, I manage to solve many of the paradoxes of motion presented by Einstein and others.

The link to the book is here :

Philosophical Critique of Perception and Motion

There is also a video presentation on the application of my theory to Einstein's Light on the Train Paradox here :

https://youtu.be/yOheBnuC8Us



No comments:

Post a Comment